Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

graphic art

Graphic art is an awesome art to do, I learned how to use lines to outline and color the face or picture. I also learned how to use format options and use transparency and look at the picture while I am using the lines to make the image. When I was using the lines I could use it better and could shade better. This was hard because I had to put more lines and more detail on this picture. Next time I could try to finish this task faster and try to do another one.

3 comments:

  1. Talaiasi this is a great piece of work. You seem to have great control over the polygon tool as your lines are very smooth. It also seems like you are beginning to get the hang of shading. You should check more examples of what can be created on google draw here's a link https://www.labnol.org/internet/google-drawings-art/28855/ to some awesome examples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Talaiasi, this is very cool art and I like your art. It is very interesting and cool. Maybe next time you could finish off your art and add more stuff to it. Can you please show me the image that you used cause I might make one around the same image you used because it looks really cool. Here is my drawing that I did using the same method to drawing as you Link: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1g3HeIngLB-Z5EGAmDWH65VsFOybaJwnTYVqBi-w1K_g/edit

    From Dwayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Talaiasi, wow this is amazing! You must have persisted with this a lot. Did you use polyline? We tried this in Room 3 but I think we need some more practice. What kind of tasks do you think this could be useful for?

    ReplyDelete