Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Market day project

on week 6 there is going to be a market day and on the market day students from this school are thinking of a project to do for week 6 then they are going to make it and to be prepared for the day. For market day me and my group are going to make a gaming arena for year 7's and 8's to come and play. Me and my group did this project because we had all of the things for our project. When it come's to the day I think we will be ready because our group has been thinking about it carefully. My group will be bringing a Xbox, controllers, tables, chairs, and drinks.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your project that u have made,and it is really cool,Your next step is to write more about what you are doing for your market day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Christopher here.
    I like the way you used tinkercad to make it really 3D. The layout looks quite cool, but maybe more screens would be good so that more people could play different games at a time. Also, views from different angles would be good. I'll probably visit on market day!
    Also, check out my blog: http://wischristopherb.blogspot.co.nz/
    Happy Blogging(and gaming!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done Talaiasi you done good 3D printing

    ReplyDelete